How to clear the cache in Google Chrome
1. Delete the browser cache with a shortcut.
The fastest way to get rid of the cache data in Google Chrome is the option “Clear Browser cache”. You can access this function with the following shortcut:
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. Be sure you press all the keys at once.
- A new window opens: “Clear Browser cache”.
- Here you can select in the upper dropdown-menu, for which time period you want to delete the cache data. You can select between “last hour”, “last day”, “last week”, “last four weeks” or “all”.
- If you want to delete all cache date, select “all”.
- Check the box in front of “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Submit your selection by clicking the “Delete Browser data” Button.
- Reload your site.
How to clear cache on iPhone & iPad
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and tap Safari
- Swipe down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm
- How to clear cache on AndroidOpen the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- If your phone runs Android Oreo or earlier, you’ll want to open the App Manager settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing
- Tap the Clear cache button.
- If You still have issues in clearing your cache please search on google ” How to clear cache in ( Your Device / OS ) “
- Thanks For Choosing Redhost.io